Conference planners can now save hours and even days of research, computer file creation, and searching for lost information – now you can plan a successful event without reinventing the wheel! This complete set of templates, sample documents, and forms will help you put together a Christian conference or event and save you time in the process! Plus, with a CD-ROM, the forms are available for you to instantly access and modify.
Whether your event is a small simple retreat or a multi-day national event, this resource provides the effort-reducing documents to cover the details so you will be prepared for each challenge. These practical templates help you efficiently create and manage documents to oversee very area of conference planning. Actual examples of forms used by other conference planners also serve as references and springboards for ideas. You’ll create an event with impact and reduce your stress as well!
Includes almost 200 documents:
- Sample proposals and brainstorming forms to get an event started
- Job descriptions, task lists and timetables for every member of the planning team
- Spreadsheets to track and calculate budget, expenses, income and registration fees
- Organizational charts for different sizes of conferences
- Site inspection lists, facility charts and information forms, room capacity calculations
- Sample schedules of conferences for different audiences and of differing durations
- Forms to send to speakers and speaker correspondence templates
- Sign-up lists, contact information records, volunteer recruitment, exhibit management, transportation, marketing and more!
Great for Christian Education departments, pastoral staff, ministry leaders, meeting planners and Christian organizations. Recommended as a companion resource to The Christian Conference Planner.
[simpleecommcart_add_to_cart id=”prodcutID” ]